By MaryWellness Sauces
June 19, 2016
8 oz can chick peas/garbanzo beans drained (reserve juice)
¼ cup lemon juice
1/4 juice from can or water
1/3 cup tahini, stirred well
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
1. Put all ingredients in food processor and blend on high until smooth.
• Add more chickpeas if too thin.
• Add more lemon juice or water if too thick.
• Add more tahini, olive oil, or lemon juice to desired taste.
• Add garlic, roasted red pepper, lime or any flavor desired.